Network Management

last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

This thread has been viewed 38 times
  • 1.  Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

Posted Sep 27, 2017 12:11 PM

I did the CLI updates in the past, but cant login via the CentOS Shell.

How do I update it?  Can I get a screenshot?  I am not seeing anything in the GUI for an AMPCLI.

• 2.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

Posted Sep 27, 2017 12:51 PM
    Check out the 8.2.4 userguide Appendix B. This details the new AMP CLI commands including firmware upgrade details.

• 3.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 27, 2017 10:31 PM

Login to Amp CLI as ampadmin and choose option 7 for upgrade.

• 4.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

• 5.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

Posted May 23, 2019 03:24 PM

any one can help me out on this topic, i need steps to upgrade my airwave from GUI from amp 8.2.7.1 to 8.2.8.2

Thanks.

• 6.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 24, 2019 07:40 AM

We dont have option to upgrade server from GUI, we can upgrade only from AMPCLI.

Online upgrade: (server have internet access)

Login to AMPCLI and choose option 7 (upgrade) > option 1 (Upgrade Airwave Managment Platform)> Provide version details and hit enter , it will prompt two option  aruba or MNP HPE credentails to use download the software automatically, choose any option and hit enter it will automatically download software and upgrade.

Offline:

Download upgrade package from support.arubanetworks.com , once you have copy upload to Airwave using AMPCLI option Upload File.

Note: You need external SCP server to copy file to Airwave, provide patch to file to upload the package.

Once files is uploaded, go to upgrade option 7 and provide version , it will use manually uploaded packge to upgrade, it wont prompt again credentails to donwload the file.

• 7.  RE: Airwave 8.2.4 How to update to 8.2.4.1

Posted May 28, 2019 10:46 PM

Thank you very much , things are clear for me now, it wasn't before !