Network Management

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Airwave: Is there a SNMP trigger for AP link Speed?

Hello,

I've been tasked with checking APs deployed on our campus to make sure they're connecting at 1Gbps.  I've created a Report (Inventory: Model Summary & Devices) and can sort by ENET0_IN speed. 

However, I was wondering if we could go one step further and create a trigger in Airwave if a Controller reports an AP has come up on a 10/100Mbps link.  Does anyone know if this is possible? 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Airwave: Is there a SNMP trigger for AP link Speed?

There is no specific trigger for Link speed, but you could try the ap usage trigger and see if that solve's your purpose, but i think it is like a threshold set in, any usage beyond that will trigger an alert. other than this, there is no link speed trigger. It would be a feature request.

-If you got what you need with my answer please give kudos and mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Airwave: Is there a SNMP trigger for AP link Speed?

There is no specific trigger for Link speed, but you could try the ap usage trigger and see if that solve's your purpose, but i think it is like a threshold set in, any usage beyond that will trigger an alert. other than this, there is no link speed trigger. It would be a feature request.

-If you got what you need with my answer please give kudos and mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: