Network Management

Occasional Contributor I

Airwave VM Suddenly Not Responding to Pings/Https

Hey guys,

We have Airwave running in a VM on Windows Server 2012 R2 as the host.

A day ago, early in the morning when nobody was touching the config (that would only be me) it stopped responding to pings.

The CLI is still available, I can login and check the settings and still looks good.

When rebooting the machine, it being responding to ping until it loads Centos and just before it hits the airwave login, it stops responding again.

Anyone had this happen before? Running 8.2.6

Re: Airwave VM Suddenly Not Responding to Pings/Https

Did you change the network adapter to 'Legacy' for the VM in Hyper-V, as described in the Airwave Installation Guide?

There are some known issues with network adapters, Linux (which is the underlying base of Airwave) and Hyper-V; which should be circumvented by selecting a Legacy Network adapter.

If you followed that direction already, and still have issues, please contact Aruba TAC as they might be able to optimize some other things via the backend.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Occasional Contributor I

Airwave is running on Hyper-V, and it was setup with and is using a Legacy Network adapter.

It has been running for some time with issue up until now.

Dennis Peabody
Senior System Administrator | PAC Worldwide Corporation

15435 NE 92nd Street - Redmond, WA 98052

Phone: 425.202.4023 Cell: 425-559-5375

| dennis.peabody@pac.com | http://www.pac.com|

Please work with Aruba TAC to get this investigated.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Occasional Contributor I

Restored from backup to fix issue.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: