Network Management

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Airwave and ClearPass Demo Setup

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Airwave and ClearPass Demo Setup

Posted Jan 23, 2013 07:39 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to Aruba Networks. Found it very very interesting and impressive with cutting-edge-technology.

Just wondering, from where we can download demo versions of Airwave and Clearpass? Also, do they need license keys as well to activate it? if yes then please let me know where i can find them all.

Please provide the links for the said information.

We are one of Aruba's channel partner and also have access to its partner portal.

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Airwave and ClearPass Demo Setup
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2013 10:48 AM

I'm unfamiliar with the partner portal, perhaps your Aruba contact who manages the partner portal may be of more assistance.

Both software products are available under downloads on support.arubanetworks.com if you have a valid support account.  There may be a different method to go through from the partner portal.  You'll be downloading the full ISOs of both AirWave and ClearPass for installation.  Both software products have separate sizing guidelines which you'll find under documentation on the support site.

You'll need to open a support case with TAC to get evaluation license keys for both products, unless you're able to generate your own from the partner portal.  The evaluation keys typically last for 30 days.