Network Management

last person joined: 5 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

Clients' session time

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Clients' session time

Posted Jun 14, 2019 11:01 AM

Hi,

In AirWave, I would like to see my clients' (on separated Groups) session times. Where can I found report like this or how can I make it possible?

Thanks advance

• 2.  RE: Clients' session time

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 14, 2019 11:24 AM

We can run client inventory and client session report from Reports>Definition page which provide details of clients

• 3.  RE: Clients' session time

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 14, 2019 12:18 PM

Hello Norbee,

Could you please give little more detail on your question, so we can answer exactly. As Pavan mentioned you can run reports for Client session, and if you want run for a specific group or folders, you could do that too, where reports will show the clients that connected to the devices in the respective groups or folders, you can select multiple groups and folders as well, similarly you can also run the reports, based on the ssid, networkchip vendor, Vlan, Roles.... etc. 

You could do this by clicking on report definitions,  click on add and select the report type as client session and use the filters accordingly.

However, as you mentioned "Client's session time" in the subject,I am not sure if you meant to run a report based on the session time, that is not available today, but you can pick just report without any filters or session data by ssid or device.. etc, and run the report for the particular time you are looking for.

hope this helps.

--