Network Management

Occasional Contributor II

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something? I have wasted a tremendous amount of time on the phone with their so-called tech support with most of the conversation being things like "I can't understand you", "can you repeat that", etc. On top of all that, I still didn't get any help that amounted to anything.  I need somebody that can speak English, please. Thank you!

Guru Elite

Re: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

If you feel like you are not getting through, at any time you can ask for an escalation.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Does anybody know how to speak to a tech in the US? Is there a secret phone number or something?

I have tried to ask for other help while on a call and each time they told me they have no way of transferring me to somebody else. I felt this to be very usual. When I call now, I try to press them into forwarding me to somebody in the US but I never get anywhere. I have to sum it up as Aruba's tech support is a very futile pursuit. Why do they even offer such support? It has been just about completely useless to me. After complaining, I spoke with somebody who appeared to be in management who sais to ask to be transferred but it has been no use to ask for such a thing. If my employer was not married to Aruba, I would definitely start looking for another company to do business with other than Aruba. I say this out of tremendous frustration and the tremendous amount of time wasted in dealing with their so-called tech support.

Guru Elite

Do you have a ticket #  ?  Please PM me with it.

Who does your employer purchase Aruba from?  Maybe they can complain to them.

If you have a technical problem to also discuss, this is the forum for it..

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: