Network Management

last person joined: 4 hours ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions
Expand all | Collapse all

airwave reports by OS and SSID

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  airwave reports by OS and SSID

Posted Jan 27, 2015 04:33 PM

I have sucessfully executed a report by OS but it does not, or i do not know how to run a report by OS and SSID.  Also, i cannot put a date range in.  I would like to be able to run a report on OSX devices connected and which SSID they were connected to.  I don't think i care about OSX devices connecting on our Guest SSID.  Any help would be appreciated. 

• 2.  RE: airwave reports by OS and SSID

Posted Jan 27, 2015 10:54 PM

You should be able to run a custom report (use Client Inventory).  You'll have the option to choose what OS to report on or you can run it against all.   There is a last SSID options as well.   This will get you OS X devices and what SSID they were on.

If you select "include details about every client" you'll get get some additional information/fields to choose from in column format.....including SSID.    Also, if you selecty "Limit to active devices = Active during report timeframe" you can specify your report start and end times.

amp-os-ssid.png

You could also try a Client Session report which allows you to specify SSID and OS to run against.