Inside Sales Representative (French Language / Speaker)
08-28-2017 04:02 PM
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for two (2) Inside Sales Representatives to join our team, with a focus on supporting our Canada SMB initiative.
We are looking for French speakers (fluent speaking, proficient writing skills).
Relocation Assistance Available
Sponsoring TN VISA
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will be responsible for driving revenue in the K12 and (SMB) markets. The ISR will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in a designated French Speaking Canada.
The ISR must also proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for the partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities in relevant Aruba Networks systems.
- Annual quota attainment
- Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth in designated region in K12 and SME
- Revenue from net-new customers
- Follow up on Aruba Instant Evaluation recipients
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Route leads as appropriate to Territory Managers and/or Aruba Partners
- Customer demos
- Process Non-Standard Pricing Requests
- Assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
- Prospecting for new business for Territory Mangers
- Appointment setting for Territory Managers
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from/to K-12 and other SME customers to identify sales opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Aruba and HPE reps to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft
- Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Must be fluent at speaking French.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of Two (2) year of proven success sales performance experience, required.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required.
- Bachelors degree or MBA.
- Experience selling networking solutions to SMB or Enterprise clients.
- Experience using and / or selling Aruba solutions.
- Dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Portland, OR