Primary (K-12) Education

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

Re: Google Expeditions

@jkotch

so I have it configured (screenshot).

in AirGroups clients I can see the device that makes server (categorized as google expeditions) but the client devices do not detect the server (from the app).

I also have the deny inter user traffic and the drop broadcast and multicast activated

Guru Elite

Did you try disabling "deny inter user traffic".  If the Google Expeditions device is a user, it might be blocking traffic between that device and your other "users".

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Occasional Contributor I

We can't enable traffic between devices.

We thought that the functionality of AirGroup is to identify type of traffic and allow it.

Guru Elite

Airgroup would allow users to discover devices via MDNS, but the subsequent traffic needed to make the application traffic work would be blocked if the google expeditions device is in the user table.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.4 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Airheads Learning Videos
Occasional Contributor I

Hello again,

So, how should I have AirGroup and Virtal-AP configured so that Google Expeditions can work?

Can't deny inter user traffic be maintained?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: