Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

Aruba Controller and Palo PA500 Single signon

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Controller and Palo PA500 Single signon

Posted Sep 09, 2014 07:41 AM

Dear all experts, I just tested SSO between Aruba Controller 3200XM (6.4.1) and PA500 (6.0.3). And i found some thing so strange. I used my notebook to connect wireless to 3200XM with dot1X, it's successful. And when i show user on 3200XM, it's correct. I tried to "show user ip-user-mapping all" on PA500 , it's correct too. But when i disconnected on my notebook and login dot1X  again with another user, it's successful. I show user on 3200XM, it's correct with the new user. But on PA500, it still be the old user. So first time i think it come from PA500 not updated it's database. But when i use debug command on PA500 , i found that don't have any update from Controller. And when i used "aaa user delete name xxx"  on 3200XM , it still not work too. But i use "aaa user dele all" on 3200XM , it's worked. After "aaa user delete all" on 3200XM, and i try to connect my notebook again with the new user. 3200XM sent update out to PA500. And on PA500 with "show user ip-user-mapping all" , it gave us for correct result too.

This problem is not happened when i tested between PA500 and Clearpass. Could you please advice me too. Thanks a lot.