Security

Occasional Contributor I

CPPM 6.7.7 patch suddenly not available

Good morning,

I had planned to update my CPPM cluster from 6.7.3 to 6.7.7 this morning, only to find that it no longer shows up in the Software Updates section. 

I looked just yesterday and it was there, but when I click "Check Status Now" it does not find it.  (screenshot below) 2018_1207_CPPM-PatchNotAvailable01.JPG

Anyone else having this issue?  Did the update get pulled?

Thanks - Daniel

Re: CPPM 6.7.7 patch suddenly not available

Available in support site

communitry.PNG

Regards,
Pavan
If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

Fair point.  I overlooked that I could import updates into this section.  I was thinking it needed to be able to automatically find and download it to be able to use Cluster Update, but it seems it would work once I manually download and import the update.  I will give it another go this weekend hopefully.

Still seems like it should be able to find the update automatically.  I've never seen this problem before...like I said it was there yesterday.  Anyone else see this behavior if you're not already on 6.7.7 as of today?

Contributor I

I'm not running 6.7.7 and I see the same with the 6.7.7 replaced with "ClearPass 6.7.x Hotfix Patch for License Activations". I'm assuming Aruba wants you to apply this patch first before doing an update?.

Occasional Contributor I

That's exactly what I thought, so I installed the hotfix but still got no other update options afterward even after checking many times. :-(

By the way, the hotfix does is not disruptive (no reboot).
Occasional Contributor I

This appears to be resolved...I see Patch 7 when I check for updates now.  Plus 

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: