Security

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor II

CPPM MFA

Hi,

For one of our customer we are searching after a MFA solution.

We would like to build it with CPPM.

Does CPPM have the possibility to send authenticating VPN users a SMS with an access token? We also want to have an e-mail option as failback in case the user doesn't respond to SMS.

Kind regards,

Guru Elite

Re: CPPM MFA

Which MFA provider do you have? SMS is not an option.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

We use SMSpasscode at the moment.

So above solution doesn't work on CPPM?

Kind regards,

Guru Elite

SMS is not considered a secure second factor so we do not support it for non-visitor flows.

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Ok, to get everything straight, the e-mail option is supported?

Kind regards,

Guru Elite

No

Ok, so the whole setup isn't supported on CPPM?

Any proposals?

Guru Elite

We cannot make recommendations for other products. Identity solutions should be selected based on security requirements.

For CPPM UI, any MFA solution that's part of an existing login flow via SAML is supported. For TACACS+, any MFA solution that has a RADIUS agent component is supported.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: