Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM Sponsor question

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  CPPM Sponsor question

Posted Apr 16, 2020 11:48 PM

We have a requirement with CPPM Guest sponsor page for our University customer

We have multiple sponsors for each department in University. For eg, IT department have 3 sponsors IT1@university.com, IT2@university.com & IT3@university.com.

When a Guest comes to a department, guest should be able to select a Department from a dropdown list in the Captive Portal. Once the department is selected in the Captive portal, Guest should be able to view the Sponsors in that specific department only,

Can we achieve this

• 2.  RE: CPPM Sponsor question

MVP GURU
    Posted Apr 17, 2020 09:11 AM

Would you be able to create a separate captive portal page for each department that they visit. Control the Captive portal page presented per location.

• 3.  RE: CPPM Sponsor question

Posted Apr 17, 2020 09:47 AM

Just need to do the following :

2020-04-17 09_44_40-Customize Form Field (sponsor_email).png

2020-04-17 09_46_00-Customize Form Fields (guest_register).png

• 4.  RE: CPPM Sponsor question

Posted Apr 19, 2020 09:37 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies, I feel my question was not clear

I have only one captive portal, i dont hav captive portal based on location

When my guest comes  to IT department, the guest select IT department from the dropdown in the captive portal, When the department is selected, sponsors for IT will be visible 

When my guest comes to Mech department, the guest select Mech Department, and the sponsor for that department is visible 

I could achieve this with attached methodScreenshot 2020-04-19 at 7.04.51 PM.png