Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

MVP
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 10:34 AM

We are performing wired 802.1X and MAC authentication on our Cisco switches against ClearPass. We are using Cisco Prime to push the configuration and monitor the switches, is there any tie in possible with Prime and CPPM?

I was hoping some type of contextual information that can be shared, but haven't found any guides.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 11:36 AM
    What are you looking to do?

• 3.  RE: CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

MVP
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 11:55 AM

Honestly I'm not sure, was hoping for something as something similar as AirWave, where I can look at an Access Tracker log and go directly to that user in Prime and look at it's connection details. I know it won't be a link, but something like that. 

The other thought was maybe post some data back to the endpoint that could be used in searching or in enforcement?

We're going through the process of trying to get many of our solutions to play together and share data. CPPM is a good starting point as it natively integrates with a few platforms we have, but trying to integrate the directly related products first, such as Prime.

• 4.  RE: CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 12:09 PM
    It is not something we’ve explored. This is the first time it has come up.

• 5.  RE: CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

MVP
    Posted Sep 26, 2018 12:38 PM

Ok, well I'll just do the manual checks for now, just figured I would ask.

Thanks anyway!

• 6.  RE: CPPM and Cisco Prime Integration?

Posted Jun 08, 2019 02:49 AM

Do we have any clarity on this query? I am also looking for solution where Prime and CPPM can be integrated to fetch user details and utilize client troubleshootings options in Prime.