Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Captive portal Ack page

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Captive portal Ack page

Posted Dec 03, 2014 09:45 PM
    Gang, I have an Aruba controller running 6.3 and Clearpass running latest code. I want to setup a guest captive portal acknowledgment page. First can you do that using the vanilla captive portal options in the controller and how? 2nd. How can I do it in Clearpass and is there any instruction on Aruba/3rd party sites? 3rd. How do I setup the guest SSID to redirect to the clearpass captive portal – directions? Thxs much

• 2.  RE: Captive portal Ack page

Posted Dec 03, 2014 10:10 PM
    Did you purchase the guest module for clear pass? If all you're looking for is acknowledgement, yes that can be done with the controller.

• 3.  RE: Captive portal Ack page

Posted Dec 03, 2014 10:37 PM

yes I have Clearpass Guest. I would like to know how to do this on both. Have any referrence links that walk through this?

I will be eventually setting up CP as the main captive portal so instructions how to re-drect from the SSID to CP would be helpful

• 4.  RE: Captive portal Ack page
    Best Answer