Security

Occasional Contributor II

ClearPass Exchange with Microsoft SCSM

I am wondering if anyone has any documentation for integrating ClearPass with Microsoft SCSM.  I see the info for Intune and SCCM, but have not yet located anything for SCSM (System Center Service Manager).  We are looking to be able to pull device attributes from SCSM into ClearPass with API if its available?

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Exchange with Microsoft SCSM

What data are you trying to pull in?

We do not have a named integration today.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

The customer would like to pull in attributes similar to the MDM integrations.  They want to use that as an Authorization source, meaning if the device exists in SCSM then we will trust it.  

Highlighted
Guru Elite

Does it have a REST API that can be queried by MAC address?

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Let me pose that question to the customer to find out.

The customer has stated he will have to build out the query but he believes this is possible.   On the ClearPass side, would I set this up as a Generic HTTP server under the Endpoint Context Servers?

Guru Elite

You’d have to use an HTTP Authentication source for authorization. Endpoint Context Servers are for outbound actions.

Thanks so much for the info Tim,  if the customer and I are not able to figure out the correct SQL query on the HTTP authentication source, is that something that the TAC case assist with?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: