Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).

ClearPass Guest sponsor sonfirmation translation

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Guest sponsor sonfirmation translation

Posted Oct 22, 2018 05:54 AM

Hello everyone,

I have a question concerning the German translation in the ClearPass sponsor guest receipt and the sponsor confirmation email.

In the guest receipt, the user sees when waiting for sponsor confirmation there is the following text where I can not find the translation: "Your Account is currently awaiting confirmation...". There is no field in the translation pack and I can not find a Common ID with the translation assistant. Is it possible to translate this field?

The other field is in the sponsor confirmation web page the sponsor sees. There is the text: "A Guest has requested your confirmation...".

The third problem is the subject line in the sponsor email. I have found the option to change this, but when trying to use German umlauts they are not correctly displayed in the email.

Does anyone know if it is possible to translate this fields and if it is possible where to find the options?

Regards

Marian