Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

ClearPass Onguard

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  ClearPass Onguard

Posted Sep 24, 2019 07:12 AM

Hello dears,

i have a little issue with the onguard agent once a user hit in the health service (wired or wireless). once i am connected to the SSID and the agent performs a health check, after it directly the network card on the PC disconnects from the ssid and i have to reconnect again, then i am connected and everything seems fine, but after a random time interval the agent disconnect me again and i have to re join the SSID.

aby solution for this issue?

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: ClearPass Onguard

Posted Sep 24, 2019 07:35 AM
    How often do you have the agent sending health checks ?

And if the device is already healthy and provides another healthy posture are you bouncing the agent or executing a CoA ?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

• 3.  RE: ClearPass Onguard

Posted Sep 24, 2019 11:32 AM

the agent send health check in random time interval maybe 5 mins or 1 hour sometimes 2 mins.

there is no agent bouncing or CoA

• 4.  RE: ClearPass Onguard

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 25, 2019 12:02 AM

This might happen if your agent breaks it's control channel with Server over WiFI and if you have a policy to bounce when the health check is performed again.

Leverage the last health check token to ensure that no Disconnect or Agent bounce is used. Work with TAC for details.