Security

Occasional Contributor II

ClearPass Security Solution Complement or Full suite?

Hello.

I am new in the HPE solutions. I want know if clearpass + aruba switches/AP are a complement to NGFW or I can replace my firewall with the Aruba solutions.

For example I work in the network switches and security in my company. So I work with Sonicwall. However My company is a HPE partner now and we want to sell Security Solutions. So clear pass looks really good. But must of the things it does. Like user user authentication , Fiirewall policies, App visualization etc I can do it with the firewall. So my questionis if my clients already have a network wifi with policies,authentication methods, Users reports(navegation,bandwith use) Why I must add Clearpass to their network or when I can recommend  Clearpass? Also I know Aruba AP have Integrated firewall. But HPE has a NGFW solution?

Guru Elite

Re: ClearPass Security Solution Complement or Full suite?

ClearPass is a multi-vendor central policy engine that supports Aruba networking gear as well as nearly every other vendor that supports standards-based protocols like RADIUS and RESTful APIs.

It's best to set up a meeting with your Aruba channel team to get started.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: