Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Posted Nov 05, 2019 12:20 PM

Just saw that Mosyle announce integration with Clearpass and was looking for any documentation. Mosyle was pretty lean on their side except for an API key. Anyone get this working yet as an endpoint context server? 

• 2.  RE: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Posted Nov 14, 2019 11:53 PM

I'd like to know as well.  I figured I'd see something in the latest cppm build but I'm not seeing anything in the release notes or the management console.  More info would be great!

• 3.  RE: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 15, 2019 01:31 AM

Humm, interesting, Mosyle wasn't meant to make any announcement just yet.

However we've just completed the integration and ran a succesful beta with a customer. My plan is to release this at the end of this month just after thanksgiving, it would get announced as part of my quarterly ClearPass Exchange Update where I cover new and updated integrations. If you've not see these here is a link to the last quarters announcment.

You won't find anything yet as it will be delivered as an Extension, is you try and search the Extension store you won't find it as its currently marked as private :)

Ping me either here or at jump@hpe.com if you need more info, I'm interested in the use-cases you have in mind for using Mosyle.

• 4.  RE: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Posted Nov 15, 2019 08:52 AM

I'm guessing their marketing department got a little too excited to announce new features in their November release notes. Mosyle's support didn't even have any documentation on it. Sounds like I'll hold tight for a little longer on the release from your side.

As for use cases we use the context server integrations to help categorize between our owned devices and student byod. Right now were importing all the end points manually into Clearpass for our ipad deployment. 

• 5.  RE: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Posted Nov 15, 2019 11:30 AM
      |   view attached

Should be avilabvle VERY soon.... here is a taster of the endpoint attributes we get from Mosyle you can use in Policy.

ClearPass_Policy_Manager_-_Aruba_Networks.jpg

• 6.  RE: Clearpass Integration with Mosyle MDM

Posted Nov 15, 2019 11:44 AM

Thanks for the attribute preview!