Is it just me getting:

1.JPGStarted this weekend, using HPE passport 

Regards
Jon

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Clearpass - Invalid credentials update

We're aware of issue.

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

We're aware of issue.

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Seeing the same as well.  Any idea about when this will be corrected?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor I

I openned the TAC Case yesterday and they are aware... 

Highlighted

This should now be resolved.

Occasional Contributor I

its working now. Thank you Tim.. 

Highlighted
Regular Contributor I

Hi, Tim - I just started to see this issue today and opened a case before checking here in the forum. Do I need to now enter my HPE Passport login credentials in the ClearPass Software Updates page username and password fields?

Highlighted

You should create a dedicated account to use with ClearPass. Easiest way is to create an email distribution list and then register for an MNP account with that.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor I

Sorry, Tim, I'm afraid I'm not understanding this correctly. I've always used my domain credentials in ClearPass without any issue and had a separate login for HPE Passport. I'm not sure why the Software Updates page now says 'HPE Passport Credentials' above the usename and password fields, but it appears that this is what is being asked for. When I went to the HPE support site, I did get prompted to create a new password, which I did. So I'm just not sure what you mean by creating a dedicated account to use with ClearPass - I thought I had that - I'm also unfamiliar with the acronym 'MNP'. Sorry for being slow on the uptake!!

Highlighted
MVP Expert

MNP stands for my network portal,Create a account and map all your license to that account in MNP.

communitry.PNG

Pavan Arshewar | ACCP

If my post address your queries, give kudos and accept as solution!
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: