Security

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Clearpass onconnect is not adding switch ports upon clicking add port names

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Clearpass onconnect is not adding switch ports upon clicking add port names

Posted Nov 29, 2017 02:40 AM

1.Configured SNMP v2 on cisco catalyst 3560 switch.

2.Edited the default zone in Administration Agents and Software Updates > OnGuard Settings and saved.

Policy manager zone.JPG

3. In the Clearpass Device I have added cisco switch with SNMP Read and write settings.

SNMP READ.JPG

4. when i go to the onconnect enforcement tab, and click on querry ports It is showing the list of ports. 

5. Now when i select the port and click on "add to port names" button, It is not adding ports on Port names (CSV)

onconnect.JPG

Can comeone suggest what has to be done apart from what i have done.?

Note: customer informed that they can not configure zones in his switch as his switch doesnot support zones. (and so I decided to go with default zone instead of adding a new zone by a new name)

• 2.  RE: Clearpass onconnect is not adding switch ports upon clicking add port names

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 29, 2017 10:59 AM

Your first screenshot is for OnGuard which is not currently supported with OnConnect.

Did you follow the Wired Policy Enforcement solution guide step by step to se this up?