Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Create Custom BYOD Self Service Portal Login Page

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Create Custom BYOD Self Service Portal Login Page

Posted Sep 19, 2016 01:41 AM

Hey,

I just setup the "Self Service Portal" for BYOD which works fine but you have to login to it with https://NAME/guest/  login page which is not branded or called the Self Service Portal.

I tried to create a new "Web Logins" page and brand it so it looks nice but then I cant use it to login using the self service setup like i can from /guest/   (We dont use clearpass guest for guests).

If i setup Clearpass Guest service, for the "Web Login" to match, will it honour the BYOD Operator profile on login or can this only be used for guest logins?

If im sending company employees to a page so they can self service there byod, id like that page to be branded as the company and have a title that makes sense.

Operator Login Page.PNG

TIA

Ledge

• 2.  RE: Create Custom BYOD Self Service Portal Login Page
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 19, 2016 02:00 AM
    Set the Skin under Guest Manager > Administrator > Plugin Manager > Local
    Operator Logins

• 3.  RE: Create Custom BYOD Self Service Portal Login Page

Posted Sep 19, 2016 02:04 AM

ah **bleep**.. that was easy.

I can live with not having the title of "Self Service Portal" i guess i could go nutts with a skin and change that too but that is branded and looks much nicer

Thanks!