Security

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Error Message Translation

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Error Message Translation

Posted Mar 18, 2019 08:29 AM
      |   view attached

Good morning everyone, I made the personalization of the captive portal with the option of the "terms of use", but in case the client does not check this option the clearpass displayed a message stating that it needs to check the "In order to log in, you must accept the terms and conditions. " I would translate this message into the language of my country, but I can not find the term with this message inside the clearpass. Does anyone know where it is? Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Error Message Translation

Posted Mar 19, 2019 04:55 PM

Hi,

In the guest module you can change the default language to your native language, and possible disable other languages or local translations.

To change the default language go to: Guest > configuration > translation > translation assistant.

To disable language packs, go to: Guest > configuration > translation > translation packs, her e you can disable them 1-by-1.

• 3.  RE: Error Message Translation

Posted Mar 20, 2019 01:42 PM

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for replying I already had this option, but the system does not have the Portuguese language pack. With this I would like to know where the error is so you can translate manually.