Security

last person joined: 21 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest auth. with clearpass

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Guest auth. with clearpass

Posted Mar 07, 2017 03:39 AM

Hi 

I configured guest SSID and authentication method is Captive portal. (I used clearpass as radius server)

I test AAA server. Authentication is successful. Next I try to test on mobile phone. After I associated with guest SSID, Self register is pop-up. I put username and password but It shown "The site can't be reached securelogin.arubanetworks.com"

I checked my role. I still be guest-logon. Access tracker don't show.

How I solve this problem?

• 2.  RE: Guest auth. with clearpass

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 07, 2017 07:28 AM
    Did you add a captive portal certificate to the controller?

• 3.  RE: Guest auth. with clearpass

Posted Mar 07, 2017 08:11 AM

I used a non default cert from Geotrust

crypto-local pki ServerCert CP-Cert-Geotrust-03.29.2019 secureloginsmycompanydomaincom.pfx

Depending on what you are trying to do it might be a good idea for you to purchase a certificate rather than using Arubas defaul.  I believe they suggest this as well.

After installing the cert under your CPPM guest server CP Page make sure you go and edit the Guest Self registration page you are using.  On the page that looks like a flow chart there is a redirect icon that references this cert you have installed on your controller.  It will say IP address but it really wants the cert name here if you have multiple controllers using the same cert name and self registration page.

• 4.  RE: Guest auth. with clearpass

Posted Mar 07, 2017 10:01 PM

Yes, I've installed certificate on controller.