Security

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How do you delete expired account in CPPM for Guest Self Registration

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  How do you delete expired account in CPPM for Guest Self Registration

Posted Mar 14, 2015 12:03 AM

On Clearpass Guest, we are doing "Guest Self Registration". What i am seeing is that when a guest account get expired, it does not get deleted. The expired action is set to "Delete and Logout at a Specific Time". Is there a way to automatically delete these expired accounts? I am currently deleting them manually and it very time consuming when you have houndreds of them at a time.

Thnx.

• 2.  RE: How do you delete expired account in CPPM for Guest Self Registration
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 14, 2015 12:05 AM

expired-guest-cleanup.png

• 3.  RE: How do you delete expired account in CPPM for Guest Self Registration

Posted Mar 14, 2015 12:13 AM

Thanks buddy.

• 4.  RE: How do you delete expired account in CPPM for Guest Self Registration

Posted Aug 05, 2016 09:43 AM

Hi Tim,

Even if we set it to 1 day, we will have a time (from account expiry to the time cleanup will run) in which user wont be able to register (I have disabled auto update on the registration page). Is there any workaround for that?