Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to Docs

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  How to Docs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 05, 2014 12:10 AM

I just wanted to say Thank You to all the users that have added to the How-To docs. I constanly hear from customers and partners that this forum helps them out day in day out!

We have a great community of engineers and everyone keep the docs coming. Im still mad that I cant win any of the Mobility Hero Contest!!! :D 

By the way if any of you are going to @atmosphere look me up, I should be running around Tues, Wed and Thurs. Also make sure you catch the Clearpass Sessions.

• 2.  RE: How to Docs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 05, 2014 08:48 AM

I agree. Great job guys!!! 

• 3.  RE: How to Docs

Posted Mar 05, 2014 09:30 AM

Sean you could do a mobility hero for Aruba Employs so Arnold can win a Macbook Pro haha

can you  imaging the quality of the Tutorial they could make with their knowledge??? :)

Cheers

Carlos

• 4.  RE: How to Docs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 05, 2014 10:43 AM

Community MVP vs Aruba MVP Tutorial Bakeoff! :-)

• 5.  RE: How to Docs

Posted Mar 05, 2014 10:47 AM

Well that would be a lot of great tutorials!

Anyways this is helping to fill the knowledge base with a lot of GREAT  tutorials! which is really good for actual airheads users and newcomers! :)

Cheers

Carlos

• 6.  RE: How to Docs

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 05, 2014 10:48 AM

Sure is. Wish all this info was here when I was starting out haha

• 7.  RE: How to Docs

Posted Mar 05, 2014 03:37 PM

To be honest. All this information is a bit overwhelming. However, I know that I can get help pretty darn quick by posting here if I can't find an article just waiting for me to figure out my issue.

Let's face it. I've been at my company about a month now. I have never been a Network Admin before. I came from a service desk position. Networking is what I want to do, and this forum is really helping educate me. 

I feel like I came here with the fundamentals of networking, and everyone in the community is helping me put those fundamentals to good use.

• 8.  RE: How to Docs

Posted Mar 05, 2014 03:43 PM
    Well thats why this community is great.
    back when i started using aruba gear this forum was great help!! And it keep being a great help.

Cheers
    Carlos