Security

Contributor I

Re: How to replace the "Aruba Networks" logo from Guest Manager webUI

I am using 2 of the custom skins to take care of the "Pre-auth" and "Post-auth" customizations.  Under "CPGuest > Plugin Manager".... I used "Custom Skin 1" for my "pre-auth" customization and then I used "Custom Skin 2" for my post-auth customization.  

Then just apply the "Login Skin = Custom Skin1" to the "pre-auth" profilw... WHich is in this case under "CPGuest > Operator Logins > Login Configuration".  

And you already know where to apply your post-auth customization.   

Enjoy

Occasional Contributor II

This is great info  in this thread.  How do I change the initial login text that displays  "Operator Login" ?

thanks

Highlighted
Contributor I

@hartcy - I didn't attempt to change the table heading from the default.  It seems to be using an internal form template that I don't think you can change/edit.  But I believe I read some where that it may be possible to make your own login form but you need to provide the code for it.  I haven't done that so I can't offer any suggestions on that.  

Ofcourse an option would be to work with your accont team to look into the skin service aruba provides.  They can provide you with a custom skin that mirrors you company's main web site including a custom form (its an option).   

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: