Security

Occasional Contributor I

Linux QuickConnect doesn't work

I am trying to onboard a UBuntu Linux (64bit 16.04 version) box to our byod network. I connected from the box to captive portal and donwloaded a script that it asked me to download given my user name and password. Then I ran the downloaded script. That downloaded 16.5MB of self extracting Qt app from our backend and it got launched. Its a Qt app that looks like Windows QuickTime app. It failed every time I tried.

It err'ed that the script that gens certificate returned 1. When I ran /tmp/quickconnect/scripts/genCert.sh, it ran fine without any error. Looks like this was downloading a pkcs7 formatted cert from backend and generating a .pem style cert with envelop at the top. I modified the script to not err by adding a sleep for 1 minute. While it is waiting, I ran the same commands from a different script that gen'ed props/out.pem from pkcs.pem file. It failed finally saying unable to configure.

The logs in /tmp/quickconnect don't have specific details why it failed.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: Linux QuickConnect doesn't work

Which version of ClearPass?

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

ClearPass Onboard 6.5.5.32279 on CP-HW-25K platform

Guru Elite

16.04 is supported in ClearPass 6.7 and higher.

| Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

Which version of UBuntu does "ClearPass Onboard 6.5.5.32279" support?

I will load that UBuntu for this.

New Contributor

i have, ClearPass Onboard 6.7.2.35609 on C2000V platform, and did´t worksIMG-20180410-WA0001.jpgIMG-20180410-WA0002.jpgIMG-20180410-WA0003.jpgIMG-20180410-WA0005.jpgIMG-20180410-WA0006.jpg

New Contributor

I have ClearPass Onboard 6.7.2.35609 on C2000V platform, and did´t works. Can you help me please

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: