Security

last person joined: 20 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

MDM and MAM Solution

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  MDM and MAM Solution

Posted Jul 21, 2013 02:48 AM

Hi,

I have a customer requiring features of MDM and MAM for all popular devices (500 endpoints) and apps. Can anyone please guide me on the solution designing for this requirment? They explicitly mentioned MDM and MAM and not onboard/ongaurd/guest etc.

Please advise and help if we can provide them the solution?.

Its a very urgent inquiry so your earliest reaponse is highly appreciated.  

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: MDM and MAM Solution

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 21, 2013 04:02 AM
    You will need to contact your local Aruba Territory Manager or SE.

You can send me a Private message with your contact information and location and I can forward your request on.

• 3.  RE: MDM and MAM Solution

Posted Jul 21, 2013 06:03 AM

Thank you for your response.

We have contacted local Aruba Territory Manager and he is helping us out in this but just to save time i have to have a solution in hand max by this evet thats why trying to get quick response from this community.

Please share the details about licensing scheme for this solution and whether or not we can fulfill the requirements.

Thank you 

• 4.  RE: MDM and MAM Solution

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 06, 2013 10:35 PM

This email is late, but ClearPass 6.2 contains MDM for iOS and WorkSpace (which is required for MAM). This first release only supports iOS but android MAM support is coming. Not sure that a shipping version was available when you needed it, but you should be able to evaluate the new software at this point. again, talk to your account manager.