Security

This community is currently in a read-only state due to a maintenance window. For more info click here
Highlighted
MVP

Relative date (or just current date) in Role mapping rules

I want to use a role to trigger CPPM to send an e-mail warning our helpdesk of user certificates about to expire, so I have a role mapping policy where I check to see if Certificate::Not-Valid-After is LESS_THAN a date:

msabin_0-1600722900710.png

Is there a way to do this with a variable, like @Today or other way to make this not require me to change the date regularly?

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Relative date (or just current date) in Role mapping rules

Hi,

You may use the [Time Source] as an authorization source and derive your condition like,

(Certificate:Not-Valid-After  LESS_THAN_OR_EQUALS  %{Authorization:[Time Source]:One Week DT})

You can refer the available filters under Configuration >> Sources >> [Time Source] >> Attributes for one day, one week, etc,.

Note: [Time Source] should be mapped as authorization source in the service.

Thanks,
Saravanan

Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the post.
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hi,

You may use the [Time Source] as an authorization source and derive your condition like,

(Certificate:Not-Valid-After  LESS_THAN_OR_EQUALS  %{Authorization:[Time Source]:One Week DT})

You can refer the available filters under Configuration >> Sources >> [Time Source] >> Attributes for one day, one week, etc,.

Note: [Time Source] should be mapped as authorization source in the service.

Thanks,
Saravanan

Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the post.
NOTE: Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
MVP

I knew the community would have my answer!

I'm trying to go back through services I wrote when we first deployed and making then better - sometimes I draw a blank.

Thanks for the quick and direct solution.

--Matthew

if I've helped, please give kudos
if I've provided a solution, please mark the solution so others can find it
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: