Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Searching for a solution to sync ipads with airwatch (best practice)

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Searching for a solution to sync ipads with airwatch (best practice)

Posted Jun 16, 2016 05:53 AM

How I want it to work when we have new ipads to first connect to our Airwatch (mdm) server to get profile and perhaps cert to be authenticated to wifi.

First connection with new ipad they have to get a role with rights to communicate to mdm servers to get down profile for wifi and certs. After the profile and certs are downloaded to the ipad they should get one new role on the same ssid that is authenticated.

Hope I have explain my issue and can get one good answer on this. Maybe anyone have done this and have one easy solution? I'm want to have one ssid for this.

• 2.  RE: Searching for a solution to sync ipads with airwatch (best practice)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 16, 2016 07:02 AM

Do you have ClearPass?

• 3.  RE: Searching for a solution to sync ipads with airwatch (best practice)

Posted Jun 16, 2016 07:12 AM

No Clearpass.

We use windows radius for computers and psk for ipads today. Our mdm tool airwatch ar new and we are looking for the best solution to do this.