Security

Highlighted
MVP

Re: Understanding Onguard

Are there any guides available from Aruba regarding the integration with Microsoft NAP?

I hadn't heard of Microsoft NAP until reading this post.

Ideally, I would like the ClearPass to remain as the RADIUS server, but have the NAP clients send their status information to the CPPM.

Highlighted

Outside of the user guide, we don't unfortunately. NAP has actually been deprecated by Microsoft.

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

| Aruba Alumni | @timcappalli | timcappalli.me |

Highlighted

Outside of the user guide, we don't unfortunately. NAP has actually been deprecated by Microsoft.

If this response is more than 1 year old, it may no longer be accurate. Please consult official Aruba documentation, TAC or your Aruba SE.

Highlighted
MVP

Oh really? Thank you for telling me that. I am glad I didn't invest to much time into it.

That being said, what would your recommendation be for the OP today?

I like the idea of this agent.

I have another tool I use to do software deployment that installs an agent. I could leverage the data stored in this tool to do "health checks". It is cool though that this agent can dynamically change the role of the device depending upon whether it is in violation or not.

Highlighted

This thread is very old.

What are your questions?

Highlighted

This thread is very old.

What are your questions?

Highlighted
MVP

Sorry, your right.

I can start another post instead of highjacking someone elses.

Cheers