Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Urgent - Amigopod sample user data reports - registration portal and use data

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Urgent - Amigopod sample user data reports - registration portal and use data

Posted Dec 05, 2011 08:33 PM

Hi,

I am after some sample reports please if anyone can generate some showing registration portal information (edited for privacy of course of any personal contact information) as I need to show a potential client some real data on what can be collected during the Amigopod guest registration process....

We have had a demo licence running which has now expired and the limited user data that was in there did not have much and there was no "real" throughput reports as it was only used during the meeting to demonstrate the landing page and self registration process.

I would be eternally grateful if anyone can provide at least a sample of some data (even if its bogus data - preferred, actually) just so we can show the customer what kind of useful reports can be generated.

Lots of lovely words in the brochures like "powerful reporting" and "gathering of user data and traffic" yet nowhere on the web can I find an "SAMPLE" Amigopod data report.

Time is short so it would be fantastic if anyone can run a registration report and perhaps a throughput/number of users report too.

Thanks in advance

Chris

• 2.  RE: Urgent - Amigopod sample user data reports - registration portal and use data
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 07, 2011 10:06 PM

Chris,

Here are a couple of reports pulled out of the Amigopod database when using the reporting engine built into the optional Advertising Services Plugin. This plugin is designed to display dynamic content on the various captive portal and self registration pages that are displayed during a guest login user experience.

The advertising reporting engine is able to reference the demographic data collected in a self registration survey form and use this data to group usage statistics.

The standard reporting manager can also access all of the custom fields that you may chose to add to a user record as part of a self registration survey.

Hope this helps

Session by Gender and Age.png

--

Session Count by Age & Day.png

• 3.  RE: Urgent - Amigopod sample user data reports - registration portal and use data

Posted Dec 18, 2011 07:46 PM

Thanks Cam, thats great.

With this and some Amigopod demo reports, I am all set.

Cheers

Chris

• 4.  RE: Urgent - Amigopod sample user data reports - registration portal and use data

Posted Dec 19, 2011 01:09 AM

You may find this entire How To useful, even if some of the screenshots are a bit out of date

http://www.amigopod.com/HOWTO/Survey/