Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

in Clearpass PoC kit I wan to enable many services simultaneously?

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  in Clearpass PoC kit I wan to enable many services simultaneously?

Posted Jan 08, 2015 03:35 AM

I read in clearpass PoC kit that it is better to enable one service at each test nut we have customer who want us to install the system in his VM and he will test it for a few days so we will need to enable many service so is there is any restrections to do so?

• 2.  RE: in Clearpass PoC kit I wan to enable many services simultaneously?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 08, 2015 03:57 AM
    1.The POC kit should be a tool that you take to a customers site and walk them through the setup. It should not be a tool you just send off to a customer.

2. The docs will tell you what services should be enable for certain Nas devices. It is recommended to only turn on the service you are testing with so you can troubleshoot issues quickly. You can enable all, but you will need to edit the services and put in the auth sources they are used and NAS ip, along with the SSIDs so the right service will trigger correctly.

Again the tool was developed for partners to come on site and make it quick and easy for you to integrate in to their TEST environment to demo basic functions.

• 3.  RE: in Clearpass PoC kit I wan to enable many services simultaneously?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 08, 2015 08:49 AM
    Also, you should direct these questions to your channel team.