Blogs

EMEA Atmosphere 2015 – Event Advisory

By Srynearson posted Jul 27, 2015 01:31 PM

Hi everyone. I am sorry to announce that as of this time the EMEA Atmosphere 2015 event has been canceled. I will be sure to update you all as soon as I hear any further details. I am hoping this can be rescheduled to another date and location. Here is the PDF announcement

Aruba Networks, an HP company, has been monitoring the political and security

situation in Turkey closely over the past several months. In recent times it has become

clear that it is no longer feasible to continue with the EMEA Atmosphere event planned

for Antalya, Turkey in early October 2015.

Effective immediately, we are suspending registrations and will begin working with

registered delegates to provide a refund of the conference fees paid through the event

registration website.

Aruba remains committed to the EMEA Atmosphere event and plans to reschedule the

event in a location and timeframe yet to be determined.

Aruba Networks sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused by this change,

however remains committed to our customer first, customer last philosophy.

FAQ

What is Aruba Networks announcing?

Aruba management has taken the decision to cancel the EMEA Atmosphere 2015 event

scheduled for the 5 – 9 October in Antalya, Turkey.

Why is Aruba Networks making this decision?

Aruba places the highest priority in the safety of its customers, partners and employees.

Due to the rising tensions in Turkey, it is no longer feasible to continue with the event as

previously planned.

What happens if I have already registered and paid for the event?

Aruba will be contacting all registered delegates to work with them to provide a

complete refund of the conference fees that were paid to Aruba via the event

registration site.

How can I contact Aruba to discuss this further?

Customers and partners can contact their account managers directly. Alternatively,

inquiries can be emailed to emeaatmosphere@arubanetworks.com. Or, call Caroline

Brunissen at +33(0)6 81 00 58 31.

Attachments

EMEA ATM15 Public Announcement.pdf
1 comment

Comments

Sep 16, 2015 05:32 AM

Was disappointed about this being cancelled and that there that has been no further update or news about an alternative venue. Can we please have a definitive answer about whether or not this event will take place so those of us with training budgets to think about can look at alternative uses for it if it isn't going ahead?

thanks