Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

ACSP material

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  ACSP material

Posted Apr 20, 2015 02:28 PM

I am in the process of studying for the ACSP. There does not appear to be any available classes for this, so all I can do is self study. Are there any other materails I can use aside from the VRD's? The listed VRD's on the study guide do not cover all of the material listed under the exam topics. I've got a week to study for this. Also, any input from the folks that have passed this? Any particular topics to focus on more than others?

• 2.  RE: ACSP material

Posted Apr 21, 2015 04:40 PM

Unfortunately the only materials are from the class. I will check with the Training Administrator to see when she anticipates placing another of these on the schedule.

Kevin

• 3.  RE: ACSP material

Posted Apr 21, 2015 04:48 PM

I checked with the admin.  There are a couple of classes on the schedule.  You can see them here:

Solutions Class Schedule

Kevin

• 4.  RE: ACSP material

Posted Apr 23, 2015 09:15 AM

Thanks Kevin, there was nothing listed when I searched. Unfortunately, I have scheduled the test and plan to take it with the provided material I can find on the web. If that does not go well, I will schedule the courses.