Training, Certification & Career

Contributor I

Re: Becoming Mobility Certified - ACCP - August 2014

As I prepare for my ClearPass exam tomorrow I was wondering how close the questions are to the type that will be on the exam. One question on the practice quiz asked about Aruba Providing a professional service for captive portals. It doesn't seem like that type of question would be on an exam.

Just curious.

Jerry
MCSE +Security,
IBM Certified Advanced Systems Administrator
ACMP, ACCP
MVP

Thi questions are made by community members and do not represent actual questions. A lot of them are similar questions.

Sean Rynearson
Contributor I

I just sat the ACCP v6.2 and failed by 1 point.  Arrrgh!!.  I guest I just have to study harder.  I was looking to see  if there is a wait period to retake ACCP v6.2.  I have not seen anu documentation on when you can recertify.

MCSE +Security,
ACMP, ACCP
Contributor I

I found the wait time before I can recertify is 10 days.

MCSE +Security,
ACMP, ACCP
Contributor I

I passed the ACCP exam yesterday.  A combination of working with Clearpass, the link on the ACCP Becoming Mobility Certified page in this forum, and practice tests.  So now I am ACMP and ACCP certified. 

Now on toother certs CISSP and BCNE. 

Jerry

MCSE +Security,
ACMP, ACCP
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent news! Congrats on the new cert.

Contributor II

What is the passing score? 

Frequent Contributor II

Congrats on the cert, Jerry! Quick question:

When you mentioned "practice tests", plural, other than the one listed in the reference materials above (the QuizBean one), what other practice tests did you take? I haven't been able to find any others. If you could tell me where to look for them, I'd really appreciate it as I'm slated to take the ACCP in about two weeks.

Thank you!

Passing is 75%.

Kevin

Contributor II

hey guys,

I attended a CPE instructor led training last week and want to schedule my ACCP exam. Now I'm a bit confused. When I log in to the PearsonVue site there are two ACCP exams. One with the version 6.2 and one in version 6.3.

is there a big difference in the question set or do I have any disadvantages if I write the "old" exam? Or is it the same question set whatever which version I book?

Network Engineer
ACCX | ACMP