Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: yesterday 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Notice on exam dumps from Aruba Certification Management

This thread has been viewed 20 times
  • 1.  Notice on exam dumps from Aruba Certification Management

Posted Jun 16, 2017 07:10 PM

Dear all,

I posted this in another thread as a reply, but wanted to post it here as a thread on its own. I appreciate the enthusiasm that everyone has with attempting Aruba certification exams and am glad that you're part of the Aruba community. That said, I must remind everyone that it is a violation to buy, use or share brain dumps and penalties include revoking of all Aruba certifications and being banned from the certification program. 

We have already deleted posts and banned accounts for users who have posted dumps here and are in the process of taking actions on others as well. I'd recommend everyone to refer to the official Aruba certification pages for more information on how to study and prepare for exams. Thank you all, 

Neil Bhave

Sr. Manager, Curriculum & Certification

Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

• 2.  RE: Notice on exam dumps from Aruba Certification Management

Posted Jul 06, 2017 10:12 AM

Good day Neil

I would like to prepare myself for an ACMP 6.4 exam. Kindly advise if there is a link that i can refer to in order for me to make sure that i am 100%.

Regards

Justice

• 3.  RE: Notice on exam dumps from Aruba Certification Management

Posted Jul 06, 2017 09:09 PM

Hi Justice, definitely - I'd recommend referring to this link:

https://certification-learning.hpe.com/TR/datacard/certification/Aruba-ACMPV64

On this page, you'll see links to the exam page as well as course information that helps prepare you for the certification exam. Good luck!