Training, Certification & Career

last person joined: 2 days ago 

Get more information about the HPE Aruba Networking technical training and certification programs. Network with your colleagues to improve your career, and post job availability for network engineers within your organization.
Expand all | Collapse all

Problems registering ACMX

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Problems registering ACMX

Posted Nov 21, 2017 06:35 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to schedule the ACMX exam for 7 days and I get this error on the Aruba Training website:

Field format error: 10561-There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a complete billing address. 

I sent an email to the support, but no one can give me a solution to the case.

First they said that there might be a problem on my credit card. I called my bank and there were no requests denied on their behalf.

Then they asked me to try to make the purchase with another credit card. I receive the same error with different credit cards.

The best response I received from support was to buy training credits from a partner.

I need to schedule this test as soon as possible. Does anyone know anything about this error or do you know where I can buy the Training credits in the United States?

• 2.  RE: Problems registering ACMX

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 22, 2017 02:33 PM

Hi Felipe- Katie and I are already supporting you with this via email. Please respond on the email thread so that we can help resolve the issue you are having.