Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

16.02 Tunneled-Node per-port presentation

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  16.02 Tunneled-Node per-port presentation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 26, 2016 09:07 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All, 

Recently in the new ArubaOS-Switch 16.02 firmware, the Tunneled-Node Per port feature was introduced.  Attached is a presentation by the HPE Aruba Campus Switching TME Team that provides further investigation into Tunneled-Node per-port, best practices, how to configure it, and how it can unify policy enforcement within the network.

Regards, 

Justin

• 2.  RE: 16.02 Tunneled-Node per-port presentation

Posted Jul 28, 2016 04:49 AM

Hi!

Is there a requirement on firmware version on the controller? I´m running into issues, we´re running ArubaOS 6.4.4.6 on the controller.

I see the tunnel forming from the switchport to the controller but when checking the datapath tunnel I can´t see any decaps on the tunnel coming from the 2930F port.

We have a working MAS S1500 installed which I believe confirms the configuration of the controller is correct.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

• 3.  RE: 16.02 Tunneled-Node per-port presentation

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 28, 2016 09:23 AM
    6.5+ on the controller side .

• 4.  RE: 16.02 Tunneled-Node per-port presentation

Posted Jul 28, 2016 09:56 AM

Hi!

Thanks for the answer, do you know if there´s any plan for implementing support for this in the 6.4.4 train of code? This customer can´t run 6.5 as of now.

Cheers,