2930M SNMP configuration
05-28-2019 09:59 AM
What is the equivilant in Aruba switches for the configuration below from Cisco switch?
snmp-server chassis-id xxxxx
snmp-server enable traps snmp coldstart warmstart
snmp-server enable traps envmon fan shutdown supply temperature status
- I couldnt find any option to set "chassis-id". What is the default value used in Aruba switches
- For SNMP traps, I can see the following in MCG guide
"The default event scenarios for currently generated traps on ArubaOS-Switches are:
• Device cold start notifications
• Device warm start notifications
• Port down notifications
• Port up notifications
• Authentication failure notifications
• Enterprise change notifications
• Intrusion alarm notifications"
but what about fan?
also, I am not able to see any of these traps in the command "show snmp-server traps"
Re: 2930M SNMP configuration
05-28-2019 12:37 PM
You can use the following:
I'm not sure which traps are send and which one not. Maybe setup a test with this. Other options are SNMP get or syslog
Willem Bargeman ACMX#935 | ACCX #822
Please give me kudos if my post was useful!
If your issue is solved mark the post as solution!