Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba Licensing

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Aruba Licensing

Posted Mar 10, 2016 08:29 AM
      |   view attached

Hi All,

I do not know if this section is correct one for my case

When I try to register my Clear license I got attached error

and when I try to press Home link it keep prompt same error message

Please your advice

• 2.  RE: Aruba Licensing
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 10, 2016 09:41 AM

I don't think you can use a free email service to sign up for licensing....  Do you have an email address from your organization?

• 3.  RE: Aruba Licensing

Posted Mar 11, 2016 09:55 AM

@cjoseph wrote:

I don't think you can use a free email service to sign up for licensing....  Do you have an email address from your organization?

Yes I have, but I already tie the mobility controller license successfully before with same Email address

Any way I will re-attach the controller license to my company Email address, and register the CPPM license to it too. will update for knowledge share

• 4.  RE: Aruba Licensing

Posted Mar 20, 2016 04:15 PM

@Omar_Hmaidan wrote:

@cjoseph wrote:

Yes I have, but I already tie the mobility controller license successfully before with same Email address

Any way I will re-attach the controller license to my company Email address, and register the CPPM license to it too. will update for knowledge share

Hello Colin

You are right, it register successfully with offical Email, and I was registered my mobility controller's license with same offical one.

Thank you,