Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

This thread has been viewed 28 times
  • 1.  Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Posted Sep 16, 2019 03:54 AM

Hi,

I am interested to get ACSA certificate (HP06-A41) and I want to get some insights from someone who already is certified! I looked on the training from HPE center but there are only paid courses (Aruba Switching Fundamentals, Rev. 16.41 cost 1800$) and I am not able to get these. I have purchased the book though Aruba Certified Switching Associate - official certification study guide and I will use only this "tool" for preparing the exam.

Does anyone have any other suggestion regarding the preparation of the exam? Are there any free courses out there that can be helpfull?

Thank you in advance

• 2.  RE: Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Posted Sep 16, 2019 09:55 AM

i really like the hpe press books. With adobe digital you can read the e-book on your laptop, and search for certain keywoards.

it's good for study and real-world issues/questions.

here is a bundle for both associate and professional:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Switching+Associate+and+Aruba+Certified+Switching+Professional+Official+Certification+Study+Guides+HPE6-A41+HPE6-A45-2+%C3%97+Hardcover-18822

• 3.  RE: Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Posted Sep 16, 2019 10:06 AM

Do you know any other source/materials for this certification? I mean this book has to be good and its coming to me tomorrow but I just have to take into account other ways also!

• 4.  RE: Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Posted Sep 16, 2019 10:13 AM

Do you have hardware availiable to build a test lab? it's always good to build a network in real life.

If you work with a HPE/Aruba partner, you could get access to Aruba Workbench.

• 5.  RE: Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Posted Sep 16, 2019 10:16 AM

Yes, I do have lab equipments (they belongs to the company I work for but anyway we are free to use them as lab equipments). Do you have any lab scenarios (.pdf) which I can use to train?