Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

Contributor I

Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

Hi,

I am interested to get ACSA certificate (HP06-A41) and I want to get some insights from someone who already is certified! I looked on the training from HPE center but there are only paid courses (Aruba Switching Fundamentals, Rev. 16.41 cost 1800$) and I am not able to get these. I have purchased the book though Aruba Certified Switching Associate - official certification study guide and I will use only this "tool" for preparing the exam.

Does anyone have any other suggestion regarding the preparation of the exam? Are there any free courses out there that can be helpfull?

Thank you in advance

Frequent Contributor II

Re: Aruba certified switching associate (ACSA) V1

i really like the hpe press books. With adobe digital you can read the e-book on your laptop, and search for certain keywoards.

it's good for study and real-world issues/questions.

here is a bundle for both associate and professional:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Switching+Associate+and+Aruba+Certified+Switching+Professional+Official+Certification+Study+Guides+HPE6-A41+HPE6-A45-2+%C3%97+Hardcover-18822

- - - - Aruba ACCX #748, ACDX #758, ACMP, ACEAP | HPE Master ASE - - - -
- - - - - - - Feel free to give kudos or accept as a solution! - - - - - - - - -
Contributor I

Do you know any other source/materials for this certification? I mean this book has to be good and its coming to me tomorrow but I just have to take into account other ways also!

Frequent Contributor II

Do you have hardware availiable to build a test lab? it's always good to build a network in real life.

If you work with a HPE/Aruba partner, you could get access to Aruba Workbench.

- - - - Aruba ACCX #748, ACDX #758, ACMP, ACEAP | HPE Master ASE - - - -
- - - - - - - Feel free to give kudos or accept as a solution! - - - - - - - - -
Contributor I

Yes, I do have lab equipments (they belongs to the company I work for but anyway we are free to use them as lab equipments). Do you have any lab scenarios (.pdf) which I can use to train?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: