Wired Intelligent Edge (Campus Switching and Routing)

MVP Guru

ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030 is here!

Hi all,

ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030 Software Images for Aruba 8400, Aruba 8325Aruba 8320, Aruba CX 6300 and Aruba CX 6400 Switch series have just been published.

References:

Please refer to Release Notes provided on above links for a complete view of new features, enhancements and bug fixes introduced with this ArubaOS-CX software release.

29-01-2020: PAY ATTENTION Since the first appearance of ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030 on ASP - during January 29th 2020 - all Release Notes links listed above shared the same URL directing to a temporary document stating that "The Release Notes for this Software will be available soon." (https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=a00078517en_us); so, despite software images are ready for download, ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030 Relase Notes documents were not published yet (both on ASP and also on HPE Support web site).

04-02-2020: Release Notes links were finally fixed.

Highlighted
MVP Guru Elite

Re: ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030 is here!

Thanks for update about release ;-)

there is a also NetEdit 2.0.2...

PowerArubaSW: Powershell Module to use Aruba Switch API for Vlan, VlanPorts, LACP, LLDP... More info

PowerArubaCP: Powershell Module to use ClearPass API (create NAD, Guest...) More info

PowerArubaCX: Powershell Module to use ArubaCX API (get interface/vlan/ports info)

PowerArubaIAP: Powershell Module to use Aruba Instant AP

PowerArubaMC: Powershell Module to use Mobility Controller / Master

ACMP 6.4 / ACMX #107 / ACCP 6.5 / ACSP
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Yeah...but I didn't mention about that because no Release Notes was available (despite that - without any fear - I promplty updated my Aruba NetEdit 2.0.1 to 2.0.2 as the software was de-facto available).

Still today Aruba NetEdit 2.0.2 Release Notes links to a temporary document (as initially happened for ArubaOS-CX 10.04.0030's Release Notes between 29/01 and 04/02).

Highlighted

Thanks for the info !!

From the 10.04.0030 RELEASE NOTES:

"ConfigCR_72205

Symptom: The switch configuration is not saved.

Scenario: After issuing the write memory command and then removing power from the switch, the switch configuration may not be saved properly.

Workaround: Use the sync command prior to removing power from the switch."

Excuse my ignorance...I cannot find the context for the SYNC command referenced in the 10.04.0030 release notes.  I have had the "not saved" problem.

Thanks in advance.

/smb/air (formerly: aoscx-noob)
Highlighted
MVP Guru

Let me clarify.

Highlighted
MVP Guru

The workaround is to use: start-shell

then use the sync linux command:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sync_(Unix)

to flush  disk buffers on disk.

Sorry for the missing context in the release note.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: