Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Looking for Aruba books or learning information

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Aug 29, 2019 10:49 PM

New to the Aruba 2930m switches and looking for information, books, etc.. on basics and up to advanced network switch administration and learning. Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 30, 2019 10:27 AM

i really like the hpe press books. With adobe digital you can read the e-book on your laptop, and search for certain keywoards.

it's good for study and real-world issues/questions.

here is a bundle for both associate and professional:

https://hpepress.hpe.com/product/Aruba+Certified+Switching+Associate+and+Aruba+Certified+Switching+Professional+Official+Certification+Study+Guides+HPE6-A41+HPE6-A45-2+%C3%97+Hardcover-18822

• 3.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Sep 03, 2019 04:46 PM

Mi Matt,

Maybe the User Guides for the last firmware version of this model could help you.

https://h20628.www2.hp.com/km-ext/kmcsdirect/emr_na-a00076893en_us-1.pdf

Regards

• 4.  RE: Looking for Aruba books or learning information

Posted Sep 06, 2019 03:38 PM

I was trying to find a site where I could see some of what was in the hpe books. We had 3com switches before and I was able to find some pretty good material on adding/removing ports from vlans, gui info. Not finding anything like that for the aruba switches. I did find a document that showed how to do something in cisco and how to do the samething with Aruba. The HPE books may be what I need, but wanted to kind of see what was in them first.