Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

NetEdit broken again with AOSCX 10.04.1000: copp-policy default

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  NetEdit broken again with AOSCX 10.04.1000: copp-policy default

Posted Mar 29, 2020 12:07 PM

Hi there,

I can't use NetEdit anymore after upgrading to 10.04.1000.

Problem is that Commit is no longer possible, because the switch will create copp-policy default entries with "no " for all classes, and the NetEdit thinks a config change was done inbetween.

Also, editing configs no longer work because NetEdit shows a "no class default" inside copp-policy default. This line was not entered by me, and is also not present on the switch. Deleting it allows me to validate the plan, but commit is still not possible.

Anyone facing the same issue?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: NetEdit broken again with AOSCX 10.04.1000: copp-policy default
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 03:13 AM

This is a known bug and will be fixed in the next maintenance release (new grammar file).

• 3.  RE: NetEdit broken again with AOSCX 10.04.1000: copp-policy default

Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:50 PM

Thanks.

I was able to somehow workaround this by setting a (non-default) copp-policy. 

After that, the default copp-policy no longer shows on my NetEdit, and I can use it.