Wired Intelligent Edge

last person joined: 13 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

Problem Upgrading ArubaOS on MAS 3500 switch

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Problem Upgrading ArubaOS on MAS 3500 switch

Posted Apr 24, 2012 11:45 AM

I have 13 Aruba 3500 switches all the same model and I am trying to upgrade the OS on them. I was able to successfully upgrade 3 of them and then it would not work and it just hangs at "Upgrading the Image" this happens right after the FTP transfer is completed. All the switches are brand new and out of the box. I get a base config on them so I can access via web browser and then I try the OS upgrade from the GUI. Then on the ones that hang I try to do the upgrade again and it says it will not over write the file. The OS I am upgrading to is ArubaOS_MAS_7.1.3.0_33279

What can I do to get this to work?

• 2.  RE: Problem Upgrading ArubaOS on MAS 3500 switch

Posted Apr 27, 2012 04:43 PM

I've been trying to find out how to contact you. Can you please drop me your contact infornation ? I think we better look into the devices..  johnc@arubanetworks.com 

Thanks !!

John

• 3.  RE: Problem Upgrading ArubaOS on MAS 3500 switch

Posted May 07, 2012 08:51 AM

Thanks for the responce and sorry for my slow reponce. We are just finishing up the wireless rollout and I have been swamped. I was actually able to get this completed. I could not get it to work via the web interface but I could get it to work via telenet and using the CLI.

Thanks,

Mike