Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

651 nanny udbserver reboot

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  651 nanny udbserver reboot

Posted Aug 24, 2013 01:40 AM

I have an aruba 651 that I bought used to learn on. It is running OS version 6.1.3.4. I noticed the system was rebooting every 10 minutes or so, so I left the console open to try and see what was happening. After the welcome message it says

Starting watchdog processes
    Check/update Boot Image
    Reboot Cause: Nanny rebooted machine - udbserver process died.
    Crash information available.
    SKIPPING Generating SSH Keys......0022
    done.

Additionally, when the console startup wizard is completed it asks if you want to save, then it reboots. After the system reboots it goes right back to the startup wizard and asks you to configure it again (rinse, repeat.....). I am unable to access the web interface on this unit, the page says internal server error after accepting the certificate.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to figure out whats wrong?

• 2.  RE: 651 nanny udbserver reboot

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 24, 2013 06:52 AM

Read the article here:  https://arubanetworkskb.secure.force.com/pkb/articles/Troubleshooting/R-1181

You will need to download ArubaOS code for the 600 series to execute the restore.

• 3.  RE: 651 nanny udbserver reboot

Posted Feb 09, 2020 02:42 PM

i have this issue too. See the screen shot attached. It seems to boot and then shutdown. Any help is appreciated!

S2500 error.JPG