Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 23, 2012 02:42 PM

There was a post a while back regarding this topic.  I am in need of either retrieving the details of this particular topic or can someone suggest a method whereby I can pass guest users from on controller to another controller to authenticate with the captive portal.  The post suggested the use of a "Central" captive portal and to re-direct all users from local controllers to it for authentication.

thanks

[Personal Information Removed]

MH

• 2.  RE: A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller
    Best Answer

• 3.  RE: A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller

Posted Nov 23, 2012 04:39 PM

Thanks again...I found another post that had a link to this

http://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=1485

however I find that it doesn't appear to go to the thread or I am missing it.

MH

• 4.  RE: A post about tunneling user traffic from Aruba Controllers to an Aruba Controller

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 23, 2012 04:57 PM
    That is a link to the old, inactive, website. Thanks for notifying us...